Grafton are delighted to be working in conjunction with a growing engineering company who are seeking to add to the team. As buyer/planner you will be responsible for planning and purchasing goods end ensure all schedules and inventory levels are met.
- Sourcing new materials and alternative suppliers
- Review schedules and ensure orders are shipped on time
- Reviewing work for accuracy and improvements
- Ensure shipping targets are met for production
- Resolve any purchase variances and invoicing errors
- Request quotes for new products
This role is also suitable for a graduate who is looking to get into procurement as well as established buyers.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.