C CLASS SECURE DRIVERS |DUBLIN AIRPORT |PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a world leader in Logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a number of C Class Secure Drivers to work with their Team on a Permanent basis with a start date in early September 2019.
THE ROLE |
The successful candidates will work with the team in the successful execution of coordinating shipments in their Dublin base in Dublin Airport.
- Maintain day to day air freight operations such as labelling, loading and unloading shipments and driving ensuring all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Previous Driving experience essential, Airside Driving desirable
- Full Clean C-Class Driving Licence
- No criminal convictions or driving bans - subject to check.
- CPC Card
- Digital Tachnograph Card
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dependable and punctual
- Team Oriented
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.