Location: Newry, Co. Down
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a C# Developer based in Newry.
- Create design specifications from core requirements based on best practises, offering optimal performance on every aspect of the implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate with product architects on all implementations & enhancements
- Build unit and integration test suites to ensure all development and enhancements operates as expected
- Ensure product and applications utilise and remain up to date to the latest technology advances within the .Net technology stack.
- Keep project management up to date with current progress, status of development and issues as they arise
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in developing with C# .Net Core/Framework runtimes.
- Experience building applications using package management and build tools - nuget, msbuild, dotnet build, nuget.
- Understanding of high-performance programming; synchronous and asynchronous inter process communication multithreading.
- Full understanding of SCM - Svn & Git
- Ability to self-motivate as well as effectively collaborate with peers and management.
- Adaptable to a changing environment. Ability to understand the problem and provide solutions to improve team efficiency and performance
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland