- Responsibility for build and test of cable assembly to the highest standards
- Assembly of range of cable and wiring products to meet daily production and quality targets
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices contribute to the product / continual process improvement effort.
- To report regularly and to make suggestions to address daily lost production time and issues.
- To follow ESD protection requirements.
- To promote and follow lean manufacturing processes.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements.
- 2 years previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- 2 years previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly production.
- Good IT and Administration skills
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Manufacturing qualification such as (BTec/ONC/OND or higher)
- Cable crimping/soldering qualification such as IPC 610, IPC 620
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing principals
· A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
· Quality focused
· Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
· A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges