Grafton Built Environment is working with a leading name in the fit-out sector who are looking to hire a CAD technician to join their team on a permanent basis in central Belfast.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on multiple high profile projects to challenge your skills. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some globally recognised brands and help bring creative and technical vision to life alongside a strong and diverse team of design and construction professionals.
- To produce detailed and in-depth design/ technical drawings and information to meet requirements of client/ contract brief
- Client liaison across multiple channels including contractors, designers, suppliers enabling use of strong professional relationship building skills
- Assist with coordination of project time-frames and management of services
- Meet building regulation and design compliance according to industry standards
- Use your expertise in construction, fit-out and design to solve problem effectively and efficiently
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the fit-out industry
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction or Engineering discipline
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, 2D and 3D
- Flexibility to travel to site during delivery phase when required
- Working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage
Our client have an extremely low staff turnover rate due to high job and project satisfaction. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
Either apply via the link below or feel free to contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 02890 323 333 for a confidential conversation. Alternatively, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Health & Safety, Sales & Marketing, HR, Manufacturing and Procurement.