Call Centre Agent
Grafton Recruitment is very excited to be working exclusively with a new client in Bangor. This is a very exciting opportunity as our client has just won a huge contract with an American client. You will be working as a call centre agent and have an availability to start immediately.
Hours of Work:
Variety of shifts between 4.00pm - 6.00am - 5 out of 7 days per week.
As an agent you will handle a range of calls from new and existing customers placing bids during live TV auctions in America. You will be expected to deliver the highest possible quality of customer care at all times, delivering a joyful experience on every call. This campaign is highly driven by call quality and customer experience and you will be monitored and evaluated on your call quality each day.
- Handling calls and processing bids for a wide range of products from customers in America in response to live TV auctions
- Delivering excellent call quality on every call
- Operating internal and client CRM systems to process orders
- Building rapport with each customer to ensure they have the best experience possible
- Using positive language to control the call and enhance customer experience
- Using an upbeat, friendly tone on every call
- Following scripts provided to ensure 100% call compliance
- Upbeat, chatty and bubbly personality
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Fully flexible in regards to working hours including late afternoons, evenings and weekends
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporar NIBELF y job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.