Call Centre Agent
Newry, Co Down
Permanent - Full Time
Located in Newry City Centre, our client is a hugely successful business leading the way in the provision of Customer Service and Sales Support. The Business is seeking to add to their team of Call Centre Agent to continue to expand and provide the highest level of service to businesses across the UK.
In your new role as Customer Service Advisor you will be tasked with contacting existing customers and prospective new clients
Other Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Working within a successful and busy call centre outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Good phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Rates of Pay are competitive and will be discussed upon contact with the branch.
- Working with a successful local organisation.
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days' annual leave along with length of service days
- Childcare vouchers
- Reward and Recognition programme
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression
- Discounts with local and national retailers
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Call Centre Agent role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***