The successful candidate will report to the Canteen Manager and will provide a high quality level of customer service and hygiene across the 3 sites in Newry
The Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and replenishing stock as required;
- Ensuring that the Canteen seating area and kitchen are cleaned to a high standard;
- Carrying out till duties on a daily basis;
- Serving food to customers;
- Washing and circulating dishes - plates, cutlery, pots and pans;
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times;
- Assisting with food preparation when required;
- Responsible for closing the Canteen in the evenings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all customers;
- A proven ability to provide a high level of Customer Service;
- A proven ability to work as part of a busy team;
- Ability to travel and work at private functions outside of normal working hours.
- Hold a current food hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a busy Canteen environment
- Attractive Salary
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 29th August 2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.