My Client based in Dublin 12 are looking for an in-house mechanic for a fleet of vans.
Hours of work are Monday for Friday 8.00am -5.30pn and Saturdays 9.00am to 1.00pm
Full Clean driving licence is required
We are looking for an in house mechanic who can diagnose and repair simple and complex automotive issues, and perform routine maintenance tasks on our vehicles. The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues.
- Conducts thorough inspections and evaluations of problematic machinery or parts to identify issues
- Utilises technological devices to complete diagnostic tests of mechanical and electrical systems
- Orders and replaces parts and components and repairs body damage as needed
- Performs regular inspections and maintenance on working machinery to ensure proper upkeep
- Maintains detailed records of each vehicle, included any maintenance, inspection, or repair services performed
- Ensures projects are completed effectively and on time
- Maintains a large collection of tools and devices for repairing and testing vehicles and other machinery
- Keeps necessary supplies in stock and places orders to replenish inventory
- Provides excellent customer service when working with the public
- Fitting tyres, wheel alignment.
- Responsible for stock control and stock taking.
- General servicing or fleet of vans