Community Care Worker
Our Client located in Carlingford is committed to growing its area of expertise and building trust by providing excellent homecare assistance and completing tasks for patients as per their care plan. The correct individual will look after the safe well-being of patients when discharged from hospital and provide necessary personal care, support and services to vulnerable patients in their own home.
Our client also offers excellent on-going training with the possibility of progression for the right candidate.
The client requires the employee to ensure a high level of standard and integrity is actioned during working hours and whilst in uniform and representing the company. It is imperative that all employees adhere to the client's health & safety procedures, company standards and takes full responsibility for their own actions.
Hours of work: Our client requires the candidate to work 5 days out of 7 and be fully flexible as the role includes days, evenings & weekends.
- Must have full driving licence, own method of transport with business class insurance
- Willing to learn
- Adhere to clients rules and regulations
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to undertake personal care with clients
- A caring nature
- Completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support
(Client will also accept candidates with a minimum of 2 core modules Care Skills & Care of the Older Person)
- Experience in a care setting
- Experience in moving & handling patients
- NVQ 2 in care or willingness to work towards
- €12.10 per hour
- Tunic will be provided
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Working within a well established trusted organisation
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Gillian on 028 302 51808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.