Care Assistants - Coleraine
Salary: £17, 364 per annum (incl. benefits)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Care Assistants on a full time permanent basis to be based in Coleraine.
Our client is a leading Housing Association based throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic, currently going through a period of growth. Our client continues to meet housing needs through the provision of purpose built accommodation designed to meet the specific requirements of the occupants.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Work with other members of staff to meet the complex care needs of individual residents through person centred care, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Provide a quality of service which ensures the physical, psychological, social, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals are being met.
- One year experience in a formal setting, paid or unpaid, supporting vulnerable adults and the elderly
- Hold QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or willing to work towards
- Currently registered with NISCC or achieve registration within 6 months
- Prepared to be flexible and available to work unsocial hours (including waking nights)
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- You will receive a salary of £17,364
- 20 days paid leave + 12 statutory days
- Occupational sick pay / maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland