Salary: £15,500 (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Care Assistants -Day & Night Duty for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Coleraine. All roles are offered on a full time permanent basis and are absolutely perfect for anyone looking to take their first step into a career in Health and Social Care
Our client has an excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
If you have recently qualified with a Level 2 or Level 3 in Health and Social Care, we would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you. We are also extremely keen to speak with you if you've provided care or support to a relative/friend in a voluntary or unpaid capacity
As a Care Assistant you will assist the nursing staff in providing care on an individual basis appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of the patient. You will be responsible for:
- Individual care for each patient by creating a relaxed and homely environment which maximises the individual patients opportunity for independence.
- Assisting in feeding, dressing, bathing, lifting, mobilising and all other personal hygienic functions of each patient.
- Making beds neatly and tidy drawers, lockers and wardrobes within bedrooms.
- Assisting in the general tidying and cleaning of the Home and all nursing equipment.
- Working as part of a team to maintain a high standard of nursing care in the home.
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Be willing to register with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
You will receive a salary of £15,500,additional staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland