Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Careers Information Advice & Guidance Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £15.93 per hour
13+ week's £15.93 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Hold a degree at level 6 (any discipline), or equivalent
- Have a qualification at NVQ level 6 (or above) in careers, information, advice and guidance PLUS one year's relevant experience in an education or training environment OR Have a qualification at NVQ level 4 (or above) in careers, information, advice and guidance plus two years relevant experiencing an education or training environment
It is essential that candidates possess the experience and qualifications, in particular, a Level 6 qual (e.g. degree level) in careers, information, advice and guidance OR a Level 4 qual (HNC level) in careers, information, advice and guidance. Equivalent qualifications will be considered but must be mapped to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). Candidates that do not possess a recognised Level 6 or Level 4 qualification in careers, information, advice and guidance will not be considered.
- To ensure that Belfast Metropolitan College students receive accurate and detailed information in relation to careers education, information, advice and guidance in line with the student pathway.
- To ensure that appropriate information advice and guidance in relation to the Belfast Metropolitan College courses is available at all College open days.
- To proactively outreach a careers advice and guidance service to all Belfast Metropolitan College students across all campuses of the College
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland