Caretaker required for temporary role based in Omagh Town.
Candidates must :
- hold a valid full driving licence
- have a minimum of 1 years experience as a Caretaker or similar role
- have previous experience in building security, keyholder duties, opening/closing
- have previous experience in cleaning methods and have used electrical cleaning equipment
- have an awareness of Health & Safety legislation and practice
Hours of work: Total 19.75 hour's, Monday - Friday on a set shift pattern each week
- Cleaning and non-cleaning services
- Keyholder duties.
- Organisation and undertaking of maintenance tasks within the building.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information you can contact Noeline McNamee at the Enniskillen branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.