Cash & Banking Analyst
Grafton are currently recruiting for a Cash & Banking Analyst to work as part of their busy office team in East Belfast. You will be confident with customers, a quick thinker with the ability to master spreadsheets and, problem solve. You will have a customer service background with cash handling experience and be proficient in the use of Excel and Microsoft Office.
You will be responsible for
- Excel, Word and Access.
- Liaising with different department when following up and completing customer queries.
- Reconciling bank and customer balances
- Preparing electronic funds transfers and running direct debits
- Updating and maintaining company systems
- Any other jobs required to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office with particular knowledge and experience in the use of Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of data.
- Good phone manner and writing skills to answer customer queries
- Excellent problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate well and work effectively as part of a team.
- Be able to adapt to new and emerging systems and processes
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience or for further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.