Category Administrator | FMCG| Perm Role, Louth
My client, a leader in Food Production is seeking a Category Administrator for their successful production plant in Co. Louth. This is a key role in the business and will see the successful person report into the Category Manager and working alongside Marketing and Account Managers.
- Completion of new sample submission forms for customer presentations.
- Co-ordination of information required for pre productions.
- Co-ordination of supplier specs for new raw materials.
- Direct link with Product Technologist on cooking instructions, product and packaging queries.
- Input of ingredient spec into NPD Tracker.
- Input of spec data to Recipe professor and download required documents.
- Management of sample requests for all events, online updates and customer requests.
- Support in tasting of new benchmark products via compilation of report and log.
- Support in Category Reviews via shopping and logging of samples.
- Management of Product titles / Care Stories / Proof Point / USPs (under guidance of NPD Manager).
- Management of creation Sensory Profiles (under guidance of NPD Manager).
- Management of internal post launch reviews (under guidance of NPD Manager)
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Category Administrator Role
- Experience in liaising with key clients on site
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- MS Office Proficient with particular focus on MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean drivers license and the ability to travel with work as and when required
- 8am - 4.30pm
- Career progression
- Canteen on site
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.