The opportunity arose for the Catering Assistant to join our Public Sector Client in Dundonald. The suitable candidate will have the opportunity of long-term employment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of professional catering services by good customer service, value for money and exemplary standards of hygiene.
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week, 5 - 8 hours per shift
Salary: £9.16 per hour
- Taking Bookings for Catering Requirements.
- General stock taking duties.
- Cash Handling and till operation.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety at Work Regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensuring that relevant checks and records are completed in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Preparing the rooms for events.
- Making sure that the highest standards of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained throughout the premises.
- Assisting in inducting new staff members.
- Cook and serve food in the absence of Cook or Catering Manager.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Health and Hygiene Standards in relation to food preparation.
- Ability to work unsociable hours on a rotational basis and ability to work extra hours when required.
- Own transport to and from work is essential.
Please email your CV by clicking on apply button or phone Gregory on 028 92667585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland