The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
The Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and replenishing stock as required;
- Ensuring that the Canteen seating area and kitchen are cleaned to a high standard;
- Carrying out till duties on a daily basis;
- Serving food to customers;
- Washing and circulating dishes - plates, cutlery, pots and pans;
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times;
- Assisting with food preparation when required;
- Responsible for closing the Canteen in the evenings.
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm
- Obtain GCSE Maths and English or equivalent at grade C or above;
- A proven ability to provide a high level of Customer Service;
- A proven ability to work as part of a busy team;
- Ability to travel and work at private functions outside of normal working hours.
*** Please note that all essential criteria need to be met for successful application
- Hold a current food hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a busy Canteen environment
- Attractive Salary
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.