Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Assistant for our client based in South Belfast.
- Assist in the general day-to-day running of the kitchen in compliance with hygiene regulations, i.e. vegetable and meal preparation
- Serving of meals, ranging from breakfast to evening meals, to the study participants
- Maintenance of cleanliness throughout the kitchen and serving areas
- Receipt and storage of food supply deliveries
- Assist in obtaining additional ad hoc food supplies not covered by bulk orders
- Assist with preparation of refreshments and snacks for client visits and staff meetings
- Ordering, receiving, checking and storing deliveries
- Ensuring stock control and rotation, wastage control and utilisation of leftovers
- Enter menus into Clinquick
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
- Training or experience in a similar kitchen environment desirable eg.school, hospital
- Food hygiene qualification required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Enjoys teamwork
- Basic computer experience required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work a flexible shift pattern that includes early mornings, evenings and weekends
***Please note that you will not be considered if you do not meet the essential criteria***
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Kim Mead