Temporary Catering Assistants required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.55 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: Ad hoc
Duration: Ad hoc
- To assist as required in the serving of food in the Atrium restaurant and at any other locations as directed by the Restaurant and Catering Manager or Chef
- To prepare basic snacks and food as instructed by the chef or cook
- To operate cash registers and point-of-sale equipment as required, and to receive and account for cash taken in the Atrium restaurant
- To deliver and collect foodstuffs and catering equipment or supplies as required to and from a range of locations using all equipment provided
- To assist as required in the provision of trolley services and function catering at all locations
- To keep all kitchens, dining areas, serving areas, catering equipment and utensils in a clean and hygienic condition
- To clean all food stores, refrigerators, freezers, worktops, walls, floors, tables, fixtures, fittings and other similar items and to wash or clean all crockery, cutlery and utensils as directed
- To prepare tables for use by customers and to clear and clean them afterwards
- To carry out any other relevant duties as directed by the Restaurant and Catering Manager
- Possess a valid basic food hygiene certificate gained within the last 3 years
- Be able to demonstrate experience carrying out basic food preparation, cash handling on behalf of others and dealing with enquiries from customers or members of the public
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.