Our client, an award winning provider of Food Services and Hospitality require a Catering Manager for a vacancy based in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
As the Catering Manager, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Overseeing a multiple discipline site including the restaurant, hospitality, cleaning and waste management.
- Managing and motivating a team of 5 onsite staff
- Maximise the performance of both the catering and cleaning teams, setting high standards
- Continually seeking ways to help drive the sales on site
- Hands on approach
- Exceed KPI targets
- Carry out regular audits
- Complete paperwork
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness
- Carry out regular risk assessments
- Dealing with the client on site - holding regular meetings
- Training staff
Hours of work:
- 35 hours per wk Mon - Fri
- Must be flexible to work weekends and hours to support the needs of the business
The successful Catering Manager will have
- Proven catering and cleaning management experience, ideally with a high profile fast paced environment
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 Basic Food Hygiene
- Good knowledge of Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Previous people management experience
- Computer literate
- Driving Licence
- Salary £20k
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.