Cemeteries Administrator required for local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP until end of March
37hrs per week Mon - Fri
Location: Belfast City Centre
Duties will include:
- To assist in the booking, recording and processing of statutory documentation for burials and cremations; includes key-holding duties at site offices.
- To respond to enquiries and complaints from the public and representatives from the bereavement industry, providing front line customer support in a tactful and sensitive manner.
- To ensure accurate and up to date information in maintained.
Applicants must have 5 GCSE's Grades A-C including English or equivalent qualifications and demonstrate 1 years experience in each of the following:
- working in an environment which deals with bereavement issues;
- providing advice and support to customers in a sympathetic and sensitive manner;
- undertaking administrative and cash handling duties within a business environment; and
- using information technology software such as microsoft office or equivalent.
If you are interested in the above role please upload your CV to the link. This role might be filled very promptly but your CV will be considered for other roles.