Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Ceramic Technician to start ASAP for a duration of 1 month (Initially)
Pay rate: £9.62
Location:Belfast, BT 1
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm (36)
- Level 3 qualification
- Experience of working in an Art department
- Basic Ceramics experience
- Desirable - Art Foundation / degree with some amount of Ceramics, or be working towards their Degree
- Proficient in the use of Kilns
- Preparing and making available equipment, material and tools
- Demonstrating techniques as specified by the lecturer and providing assistance and supervision to staff and apprentices/students during practicals, theory sessions, exams and assessments
- Issuing equipment and materials to students in accordance with College procedures
- Monitoring work spaces allocated for self directed study
- Monitor and report on equipment and materials to ensure safe usage, storage and compliance.
- Tidy up and clean materials including laundry duties, to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment at all times
- Clean and maintain equipment and technical areas, including breakages and spillages and carrying out simple repairs dealing with storage and labelling
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland