Our Client, a leading provider of Telecommunications services is recruiting for a Change Management Analyst to join their Belfast team.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the change management role is to control the lifecycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services. The role works closely with the Customer/Suppliers and key stakeholder groups internally while maximizing value and reducing incidents, disruption and re-work.
What you will be doing
- Taking ownership and proactively fixing customer focused solutions
- Customer Champion in everything they do cutting through complexity, overcoming obstacles and demonstrate leadership and direction to the customer
- Accountable for Approval of all changes to customer networks / IT and supplier facing activities
- Accountable for ensuring any changes do not impact live service and meet associated SLAs. Where appropriate relevant ISO standards will be met and maintained
- implementing and delivering key operational metrics (UPS, KPIs, cost to serve - etc) to Change Management in a timely fashion and production of associated report internal and external
Skills Required for Role
- The ability to interact successfully at all levels of the internal and customer organisations
- Tenacity and Ownership
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Organisation / prioritisation skills
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills
- Some contracts may require full security clearance
Experience Required will include
- To be fully conversant with the Tools & Processes for Change Management
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to develop better ways to work together
- Knowledge and experience of ISO20k and ISO27001 standards, working in an ITIL conformant organisation.
- ITIL Awareness - aspiration to be qualified to Intermediate level
This position is expected to be offered as a Daily Rate Contract and initially will be for a 6 month period.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link