Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Limavady require a Chargehand to join their team.
Role : Chargehand
Location : Limavady
Hours of Work : 37 hrs per week
Rate of pay : 1-12 weeks £9.00 13 weeks + £10.14
Main Duties :
- To work in an adhoc arrangement with the other drivers engaged in refuse collection to ensure all rounds are satisfactorily completed in the day or week specified. To assist with loading as required.
- To drive and be responsible for any allocated refuse collection vehicle, including the Refuse Collection Vehicle and Big Bite when required, and for the supervision and transporting of the crew.
- To ensure with the crew, the best operational relationships and highest standards of customer service to members of the public.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Current HGV Category C Driving Licence.
- At least 5 years full time/or equivalent experience of driving heavy goods vehicles.
- Understanding of general Health & Safety requirements when driving a heavy goods vehicle and lifting heavy objects.
- Able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner.
- Physically fit.
- Competent driver.
- CPC qualified.
- Supervisory experience and proven ability to supervise staff
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.