Du Pont UK Industrial Limited
Excellent Salary and Benefits package
Grafton Engineering has been exclusively retained by Du Pont UK Industrial Limited who are currently seeking to recruit a Chemical Engineer. A global leader in science and technology DuPont is a customer-driven innovation leader operating in distinct markets: Safety, Electronics, Construction, Transportation, Food and Health & Wellness. DuPont's global footprint comprises 32,000 employees, 200 manufacturing sites and 9 innovation centres and is currently seeking new talent for its long established and highly successful Kevlar® manufacturing facility in Maydown, Derry/ Londonderry.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of a team dedicated to leading continuous improvement initiatives driven by evidence based analysis.
- Comply with company Safety, Health & Environment standards and procedures
- Develop and problem-solve processes to support the manufacture of Kevlar yarn applications
- Monitor and manage process variables to achieve efficient production
- BSc degree in Chemical Engineering, minimum Second Class, First Division
- A minimum of two years' relevant engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- A minimum of three years' relevant engineering experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Please call Huw Lloyd on 02890 323 333 (EXT 404) for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV for consideration.
The closing date for return of applications is Friday 07 June 2019.
Du Pont (UK) Industrial Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments will be made on merit. We regard diversity as a strength and a source of competitive advantage. In pursuit of this objective, we particularly welcome female applicants. A no smoking policy applies throughout the DuPont organisation.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.