Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Civic Facilities Caretaker based in Ballymoney.
Role : Civic Facilities Caretaker
Location : Ballymoney Townhall
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week to include weekends
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 12 weeks £9.36
Main Purpose of the role :
- The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day security, safety, cleanliness and general maintenance of the building and site assigned to.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
Applicants must, at the closing date of application forms, have a minimum of six month's experience in each of the following areas:
- Basic general maintenance in a similar work environment.
- Cleaning in a work environment.
- Dealing with the general public.
- Record keeping.
- Current First Aid at Work certificate.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.