Grafton specialist has been retained to assist our client, a multi award winning International Multidisciplinary Consultancy in their recruitment of a chartered Civil Engineer with a drainage background.
The candidate must be based in Dublin or be at least willing to work from their Dublin office for up to 4 days per week and be ready to hit the ground running in managing the project.
The role will combine project management, line management and hands-on drainage design. The successful applicant would lead the delivery of projects to meet budget, programme, quality, and client expectations.
- Substantial drainage design experience gained in ROI for private development, civil infrastructure and highway schemes. Some experience of overseas projects would be an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of SuDS, DMRB and drainage design standards;
- Expertise in software design methods such as MicroDrainage, AutoCAD and Civils3D including integration with BIM models;
- Technically competent in fundamental hydraulic design principles and ability to apply manual calculation methods to verify software output;
- Understanding of flood modelling and its application in infrastructure and highways projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Line management and performance management experience;
- Mentoring and staff development experience;
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing position.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate!
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.