Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Civil Engineering Assistant to start ASAP for an ongoing assignment
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.50
13+ week's £14.01
- Experience of working in the areas of Safety, Health and Environment in a road or river construction / engineering environment.
Health & Safety
- Participating in H&S auditing process in a road or river construction / engineering environment
- Attending construction site meetings to offer advice based on Roads and Rivers policy
- Reviewing policy documents under guidance from the senior engineer
- Undertaking a critical review of H&S Management Systems and arrangements
- Drafting documents under guidance of senior engineerEnvironment
- Working as part of a team to develop policy through critical discussion within a team and formulating draft policy for others to review in a road or river construction / engineering environment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland