Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Working in a railway environment you will provide professional support in terms of programme strategy and development, management of projects, assisting with the smooth implementation of projects and monitoring implementation of projects in accordance with applicable industry standards, regulations and legislation.
- A Building, Engineering, Construction or Project Management degree.
- Relevant experience in project management
- Demonstrated management and civil engineering capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- A minimum of five years project engineering experience in railway or construction engineering environment
- Competency in Health and Safety within a rail or construction environment (both HSA and CRR)
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety issues in a construction or rail environment.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Engineering or Planning computer programmes
- Availability to work occasional weekend and or night shifts
- Demonstrable understanding of good Project Management Procedures
- Experience in the delivery of Safety Management Systems
- Knowledge of contract drafting, management and law
- Chartered engineer or progressing towards chartership
Salary - €41K > €71K ( negotiable depending on experience )
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.