Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Working in a railway environment, you will provide professional support to the Programme Manager for the design and management of construction projects
- A Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working in a Civil or Structural Design office
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and other related design and drawing software
- Experience of preparing drawings for various materials, including reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, timber, etc
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety issues in a construction or rail environment
- Full Drivers Licence
- Availability to work occasional weekend and or night shifts.
- Experience in managing and delivering technical information, including drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc for Architectural and Civil or Structural Engineering projects
- Experience of preparing drawings for bridges.
- Experience of working in a railway environment.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.