Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Cleaner to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months.
Pay rate: £8.93 per hour
Hours: 15 hours per week, 2 week rotational rota;
Week 1 Monday - Friday 9.00-12.00
Week 2 Monday, Wednesday, thursday and Friday 9.00-12.00 and Saturday 10.00-1.00
- Cleaning experience outside the home environment
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff, spray clean, spray wax, machine scrub and dry, strip and re-polish floors using appropriate equipment.
- Clean and remove stains of soft floor surfaces (carpets/matting) using the appropriate cleaning method.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M. Polishing furniture where appropriate.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland