Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a part time experienced cleaning operative in a busy Furniture store in Co Limerick. For 3 - 4 days to cover annual leave. The hours of work will be opening hours 9am - 5pm however a level of flexibility is required.
Job Type / Category
- Arrive on time and complete all tasks in accordance with instructions provided by a supervisor or manager on site.
- To be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all staff and members of the general public.
- To ensure that correct cleaning methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- May be required to work alone or as part of a team.
- Comply with the competencies and standard
- Health and Safety.
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote Health and Safety at work.
- Ensure all PPE is worn where applicable.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the site supervisor/area manager.
- Partake in any risk assessments as required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be available to work this week - the dates are as follows - 3rd march - 6th March 2, 2020 Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- The provision of customer service is paramount and customer care is a key element of the role
- Experience in Industry machinery a distinct advantage
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €10.40 per hour
- Cleaning : 2 years (Preferred)