Job Title: Cleaning staff (Full time, Night shift, Weekends, ONSITE )
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for cleaning operatives to work with our client in Naas.
- Deliver a first-class service to our client by ensuring that all deep cleaning duties are carried out to the highest standard and in line with Company and Client procedures
- Plan and prioritise tasks
- Ensure safe use of any cleaning agents.
- Ensure records and documentation are filled so there are clear logs of all completed tasks.
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and legislation.
- Adhere to Company and Client policies and procedures.
Hours of Work:
- 1 am to 5.30am Wednesday & Friday.
- 7am to 3pm Saturday.
- 6am to 6pm Sunday.
- Experience a bonus.
- Own transport essential due to hours, or live locally.
- Manual Handling Cert (we can provide free training).
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Career progression.
- Initially this will be temporary position that will move to permanent after a successful period.
- Full training provided.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.