Cleansing Operatives required for Enniskillen
- Must have a valid UK driving licence with valid C1 category and a maximum of 3 penalty points.
- 36 - 48 hours weekly, (Week 1: 4 shifts, Week 2: 3 shifts)
- 12 hour shifts, day (8am-8pm) and night (8pm-8am),
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per Hour (Enhanced rates for nights and weekends)
- Deep cleaning of NI Ambulance Service vehicles (both internally and externally)
- Wear appropriate clothing as directed by Line Manager
- Reposition and return by public transport.(Occasionally)
- Report all defects and deficiencies on the vehicle and equipment
- Restock all vehicles using equipment check lists.
- Use of appropriate Manual Handling techniques while moving and handling equipment
- Ensure stock levels are maintained at agreed levels
- Complete cleaning documentation as required
- Any other ad hoc duties tasked by the Senior Station Manager
- Must have a valid UK driving licence with C1 and a maximum of 3 penalty points
- Wiling and able to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative
- Must be able to move and hand equipment
- Previous driving experience in the local area would be highly desirable
Applicants should have good interpersonal skills and a caring and polite manner; be receptive to new ideas and accepting of change
You will be required to comply with any risk assessments to control hazards and implement safe systems of work. On occasion you may be required to work unsupervised under the lone worker policy
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.