Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Clerical Admin Support to start ASAP for an ongoing assignment
Pay rate: £8.93
- Preferable admin experience
- To provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the Business Area/section using the full range of IT equipment including word processing/typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet and internet facilities.
- To provide administrative duties necessary for the smooth and effective running of the Business Area/section to include routine correspondence, maintenance of records, photocopying, handling enquiries, filing, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail. The word processing of letters, reports and other documents will be required.
- Assisting other officers within the Admin Unit with a range of administrative tasks.
- To assist in the administrative/hospitality support associated with arranging meetings and/or events.
- To assist in the input, preparation and collation of data.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland