Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Clerical Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Newry Area.
Role: Band 3 Clerical Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 6 months
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Operation of computerised information system
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Type up minutes of meetings etc
- Liaising within the team and with other departments, agencies etc
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and Trust policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Assist with the production, presentation and distribution of written documentation using Microsoft Word, including letters, memos, funding submissions and reports
- 1 year clerical experience plus (Equivalent Qualifications Considered)
- 4 GCSE's (Grade A-C) including Maths and English
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy - Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word and Excel or equivalent.
- OCR/RSA/GCSE Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 6 months word processing experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Diane McGregor will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 21st January 2019.