CLERICAL OFFICER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Temporary
Our Public sector client are looking to recruit a temporary Clerical Officer for 6 weeks to cover sick leave.
- Undertake reception duties and deal with all visitors to the office.
- Undertaking general office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning sending mail and general clerical work
- Maintenance of records and filing systems both manual and electronic to effectively manage all information.
- Answering the telephone, dealing effectively with routine telephone queries and taking accurate messages
- Compile reports, papers, proposals, letters, memos or charts using Word, Excel, Powerpoint as required.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 37 hrs per week
- 5 GCSEs grades A-C (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience gained in an administrative role, where relevant is defined as possessing experience in ALL of the following:-
- IT skills experience in Word ad Excel
- Dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records.
- £10.75 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little but about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.