The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The Role: To deliver high quality, front line customer service to the public, staff elected members in a courteous, efficient and professional manner, and in line with the Customer Service Standards. To be the primary point of contact for Trade Waste Customers. To provide information and advice to the general public on Waste Management Services. To provide administrative and financial support to Environmental Services Section Managers.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
* Minimum of 4 GCSEs including English & Maths (Grade C ) or equivalent AND a minimum of 1 year's experience of related duties in an office environment, including diary management, filing & word processing
* OR (in lieu of qualification) a minimum of 2 years' experience of related duties in an office environment, including diary management, filing & word processing
* Have experience in a customer facing role (face to face &/or on the telephone)
* Experience of cash handling
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel & Email
* Full licence and access to a form of transport or access to a form of transport to meet the requirements of the role.
* Available to work outside of normal office hours to include evenings or weekends as required.
* Must be willing to undergo a Basic AccessNI check
* OCR Stage II or equivalent in Word Processing
* Rates of Pay: £9.74 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.