Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer for their long standing client in Belfast City Centre.
As a Clerical Officer you will assist with the administration of their products in an accurate and efficient manner whilst providing excellent customer service to their customers.
- Answer internal and external queries regarding all products.
- Process the replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or faulty products.
- Maintain the data of pass holders in a timely and consistent manner, to include recording deceased applicant notifications, changes of address/name, missing data etc..
- Protect sensitive customer information whether electronic or on paper in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Assist in the calculation of quotations (first time and renewal) for process applications.
Process the receipting, banking and recording of Ticketing Department income including other payment methods such as direct debits and ensure storage of customer banking information (cr/dr card and bank account details) in line with regulatory requirements.
Reconcile all financial records including daily lodgements.
Assist with the calculation and process of any refund or fares in line with our clients Refund Policy.
Assist with validation of reissue applications for all cards expiring after their 5 years of electronic validity.
Process and resolve escalated Smartpass applications in line with rules set by DFL/DSP and duplicate Smartpass applications to eliminate fraudulent applications.
General clerical duties e.g. photocopying, word processing and filing of all related documentation.
- Any other duty as requested by the Ticketing Systems Supervisor, Ticketing Systems Controller or Ticketing Systems Manager.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of working on databases
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or, alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient data entry and numeracy skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.