The Client: Local Government body based in Downpatrick, serving local residents.
The Role:. The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service
- Word-processing/typing letters, memos, reports and notes of meetings
- Inputting data on to a computerised administration system and extracting information
- Maintaining electronic appointment diaries and waiting lists
- Telephone and reception duties
- Maintaining filing systems
- Preparing and reporting statistics including processing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual data
- Photocopying and general office duties
Hours of work: 36 hrs per week
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's ( Grades A - C ) or equivalent or higher in a business / administration or finance OR
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a paid capacity of working in an administrative role in an office environment including practical use of computers preferred
- Rates of Pay: £9.44 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.