Job Title: Clerical Officer - Wicklow & Bray
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancies for a Clerical Officer's located in Bray & Wicklow Town.
The Role: The Clerical Officer will be responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the Department. The role covers all aspects of clerical and administrative work to ensure the effective running of the Department.
- Reception duties/Answering main Switchboard as and when required
- Deal appropriately and efficiently with communications, queries, callers
- Arrange meetings and teleconferences when required.
- Day to day office duties e.g. Correspondence, Post, Typing, Dictaphone Typing, Faxing, Photocopying, filing etc.
- Logging all enquiries/telephone calls, complaints etc. prioritising same.
- Assist in the drafting and issue of letters memos, and general information to staff, clients and general public
- Assist with the preparation of accounts, processing invoices, setting up vendors.
- Inputting data on relevant systems
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Provide cross cover as & when required for other Grade III's in the office
- Adopt a flexible and adaptable attitude to work and workload at all times. Act as a change agent and model for embracing change at all times.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: €12 per hour
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.