Clerical Officer | 3-6 month contract
Monday-Fri | Galway
The Client: Located in Galway, our client is a specialist provider of medical device services and has a number of locations across Galway. They are seeking suitably experienced candidates to join their teams on a 3-6 month contract basis initially but there is a possibility that this role may become long-term, depending on business requirements.
The Role: As Clerical Officer you will be required to support key functions within the customer service departments. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls focused appointment setting, quality and compliance and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and general administration.
Contract: 3-6 months but may extend depending on business requirements
* A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
* At least 6-12 months clerical experience required, preferably in a high volume call environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
* Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
* Hourly pay rate of €12.25 per hour (24k annual salary equivalent)
* Experience working with a recognised Med - Tech Device Company
* Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.