Grafton are currently recruiting for a clerical officer to work for a leading transport company within NI based in their Belfast City Centre offices. Immediate start upon successful interview.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the information management function within the Legal and Compliance Division
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 37hrs per week
- To undertake data inputting and uploading of information onto corporate records management system
- To maintain a database of requests for information received under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act, from our sponsor Department, etc.
- To collate, check and ensure the timely return of information from internal stakeholders
- Create, organise, and maintain, effective and efficient manual and computerised records and filing systems to ensure an effective mechanism for prompt retrieval of information;
- Provide administrative support, such as typing, filing, scanning and printing
- To provide monthly statistics on information requests received
- To maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- Produce all work in a professional manner in relation to adherence to deadlines, layout and presentation
- Any other administrative duties as deemed reasonable
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or alternatively,
- Be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration environment.
- Experience of using a computerised personnel database.
- Experience of using MS Office365 in particular SharePoint, One Drive, Teams
Approximately 3 months cover required
Why use Grafton
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Kim Martin on 02890 242824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.