Clerical Officer Wicklow
Job Title: Clerical Officer - Wicklow
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Clerical Officer located in Wicklow.
The Role: The Clerical Officer will be responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the Department. The role covers all aspects of clerical and administrative work to ensure the effective running of the Department.
- Reception duties/Answering main Switchboard
- Deal appropriately and efficiently with communications, queries, callers or visitors to the office
- Arrange meetings and teleconferences when required.
- Day to day office duties e.g. Correspondence, Post, Typing, Dictaphone Typing, Faxing, Photocopying, filing etc.
- Interpreting and providing written and oral information to Clinicians on Primary Care Team
- Logging all enquiries/telephone calls, complaints etc. prioritising same.
- Assist in the drafting and issue of letters memos, and general information to staff, clients and general public
- Assist with the preparation and management of documents required for meetings and presentation.
- Organise, co-ordinate, attend and take minutes of meetings when required
- Arranging appointments
- Inputting data on relevant systems
- Support to various outreach clinics being held in relevant centre
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Provide cross cover as & when required for other Grade III's in the office
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: €12 per hour
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.