Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Clerical/Admin Support to start ASAP for a duration of ongoing assignment
Pay rate: £8.73
- The qualifications required for the grade are 5 passes grade C or above at GCSE or equivalent, which must include English Language and mathematics.
- Have experience of working in an administrative role in Human Resources.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Word to type letters and reports and Excel - to update spreadsheets
- Have experience of using a management information system
- To provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the Business Area/section using the full range of IT equipment including word processing/typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet and internet facilities.
- To provide administrative duties necessary for the smooth and effective running of the Business Area/section to include routine correspondence, maintenance of records, photocopying, handling enquiries, filing, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail. The word processing of letters, reports and other documents will be required.
- Assisting other officers within the Admin Unit with a range of administrative tasks.
- To assist in the administrative/hospitality support associated with arranging meetings and/or events.
- To assist in the input, preparation and collation of data.
- To deal with routine admin related enquiries from staff.
- Operate the switchboard/telephone system, receive visitors and provide hospitality when required.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland