Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Clerical/Admin Support to start ASAP until Sept 2019 subject to review/extension
Pay rate: £9.44 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grades A - C (or equivalent or higher);
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent or higher) in a Business/Administration/Financial/ IT related area;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of working in an administrative role in an office environment;
- Have experience in using Microsoft Word to create mail merge and type letters and reports and Excel - to input data on spreadsheets
- Requires excellent attention to detail and knows the importance of confidentiality.
- Have experience of using a computerised management information system.
- Have experience of working in an administrative role in Human Resources.
- General administration in the Human Resources
- Panel packs
- Keying on Equal Opps Information
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland