Clinic Administrator - Dublin 12 - €32,000 + Bonus
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent medical supply company with offices in Dublin 12.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a professional, motivated and enthusiastic and experienced Clinic Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of this role will be to provide support to the clinical team. Providing excellent customer service and reception duties to customers and visitors, the successful candidate will also be responsible for scheduling diagnostic clinics and patient set ups in a growing business offering superior service to their customers.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Provide support to clinical sales and nurse teams
- Provide reception services for customers and visitors
- Processing patient assessment forms
- Schedule diagnostic clinics and patient set ups
- Team diary management
- Working to daily KPI's
- Monthly reporting of KPI's and appointments to be carried out and maintained
- Maintaining and updating patient records CRM database
- Create greater efficiencies with current workflow practices
- Large key accounts responsibility solely for appointments
- Provide comprehensive solutions to patient queries
- Working to month end deadlines & KPI's
- Manage incoming post; sort and ensure distribution to each department
- Manage outgoing post, ensure items are franked
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years customer service/reception/medical secretary experience or 3rd level qualification necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft office
- SAP experience an advantage
- Self-starter/Demonstrates initiative
- Open and receptive communication skills
- Outgoing and positive attitude to customers and colleagues
- Ability to deal with several tasks at once, is able to adapt to most situations
- An attitude of teamwork
- Discretion and confidentiality
If you are someone with an ability to get things done, and are seeking a challenging, varied role in a supportive working environment, them we need to hear from you!
Please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment. This permanent role will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.