If you are organised, efficient, personable and enjoy interacting with people, this could be the role for you. Our client in Dublin West are seeking a candidate to fulfil the role of patient care coordinator.
The Role: Receptionist/Administrator
This role would be working in a busy clinic and is responsible for dealing with all administration
Responsibilities will include:
- This role will involve a high level of interaction with clients, with a combination of administrative duties and the successful candidate will need to be able to work in sensitive environment and demonstrate discretion and professionalism
- You will be responsible for booking and scheduling appointments for one of the leading clinics in the country, you will complete pre and post surgery follow up and screening calls, you will be responsible for converting queries into sales so there is an element of selling to this role too. You will have excellent communication skills, managing inquiries on the phone and face to face, and providing informative and relevant consultations with potential clients.
- On the administrative side you will deal with stock taking, some finance admin, printing and filing charts/medical records and you will be proficient in MS Office packages including spreadsheets and a good knowledge of Excel.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
This is a permanent role and the successful candidate will be required to work 1 or 2 Saturdays a Month. Salary €26,000.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.