Cloud Security Architect
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: Excellent Salary/Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Security/Solutions Architect based in Belfast.
- Provide advanced technical support of key cloud security systems and technologies, such as CASB, IAM/MFA/PIM, and AWS/Microsoft/Google, including development and maintenance of supporting tools, scripts, dashboards, and metrics
- Architect, implement, and support event management and logging solutions identified as necessary for the protection of Firm assets
- Integrate and connect disparate systems to achieve synergistic incident detection, reporting, and response outcomes
- Seek new opportunities for the application of SOAR technologies, principles, and concepts across technical teams, processes, and systems
- Provide input, create documentation, and review information security policies and procedures
- Utilize common security toolsets (SIEM, IAM MDM, CASB, etc) to identify issues and analyse compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Monitor control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained
- Participate in the definition of the organization's IT disaster recovery and continuity plans for cloud security systems
- Serve as an internal information security consultant and mentor regarding cloud security event concepts to the Security Team and other constituents by monitoring information security technologies and trends, providing expert guidance, and assisting with knowledge development/mentoring activities
- Serve as a 3rd-level support resource for the purposes of ticket resolution and change management activities
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Cloud Security.
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with advanced information IT and security systems, including TCP/IP networking, scripting, and incident handling
- Strong experience of designing and implementing cyber security solutions in a large enterprise
- Good demonstrable experience managing Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
- Some exposure to AWS and/or Google cloud platforms
- Experience of using scripts or other development tools to automate and integrate diverse systems
- Proven experience acting in a security advisory capacity to multiple constituencies
- CCSP and CCSK preferred
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect or Engineer is preferred
- Experience of CISSP, SSCP, CRISC, or CGEIT would be beneficial
- Expert knowledge of key Microsoft cloud technologies, including Azure: MFA, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security, Key Vault, AD, storage, monitoring, access control, policy management, and Resource Manager
- Familiarity with common cloud automation, management, and deployment tools such as Pivotal, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expertise with integrating and deploying IAM solutions for both cloud and on-prem scenarios
- Authoritative knowledge and experience with cloud deployment and integration activities
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, and CIS
- Authoritative understanding of security threats, qualitative and quantitative risk valuation models, and effective tools, tactics, and techniques for risk reduction
- Working knowledge of SOAR concepts and toolsets, including how to architect, automate, and integrate cloud systems with logging, event correlation, and incident response platforms
- Authoritative understanding of data communications and information systems hardware, software, and design principles, such as VPN, segmentation, WAF, access control, CASB, etc
- Working knowledge of the principles, theories, techniques, and methods of information system analysis and programming, particularly secure coding practices
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.